Chicken & Black Bean Burrito
Servings 2.0 per recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 18g
Saturated Fat 6g
Monounsaturated Fat 6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carbohydrate 45g
Dietary Fiber 11g
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes were analyzed on www.myfitnesspal.com
- 1 cup of rotisserie chicken, skin removed, shredded
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat tortillas
- 1/2 ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 sweet onion, diced
- Combine shredded chicken, beans, cheese, red bell pepper, onion and tomatoes in a medium pot. Cook on stove over medium heat for about five minutes.
- Heat tortillas on paper towel in microwave for 15 seconds.
- Fill tortilla with chicken mixture and top with avocado. *Add fat free plain Greek yogurt for flavor and additional protein.