Baked Dill Salmon with Rice and Asparagus
|Servings 2.0 per recipe
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 335||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||11%|
|Saturate Fat 1g||4%|
|Monosaturated Fat 1g||-|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||18%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes were analyzed on www.myfitnesspal.com|
Makes 2 servings
- 2 salmon fillets (frozen or fresh)
- Cooking spray
- 3/4 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 2 wedges of lemon
- 1 bag of Uncle Ben’s 90-Second brown rice
- 8 fresh asparagus spears
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place fish on a baking sheet or pan lightly coated with cooking spray (or on aluminum foil); lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with dill, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork or until desired degree of doneness.
- While salmon is cooking, spray a medium sauté pan with cooking spray and place over medium heat. Cut bottom off of asparagus and cook in pan for about six minutes (or until softened and browned) flipping asparagus after three minutes; remove from pan and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Serve salmon with lemon slices.