Halibut Pesto Kebabs with a Fresh Salad
|Servings 2.0 per recipe
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 365||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||6%|
|Monosaturated Fat 1g||-|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 1g||-|
|Trans Fat 0g||-|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||9%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes were analyzed on www.myfitnesspal.com|
Makes 2 servings
- 2 halibut fillets, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1-1/2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 bag of Uncle Ben’s 90-Second wild rice
- Wooden skewers (optional)
- Preheat broiler.
- Place fish and bell pepper in a shallow dish and drizzle with pesto and vinegar; toss to coat.
- Let fish mixture stand five minutes.
- Thread fish and pepper alternately onto each of four (12-inch) skewers; sprinkle evenly with salt (if you don’t have skewers, lay fish flat in pan).
- Place skewers on a jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray.
- Broil for 8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness, turning once.
- Cook rice as directed on package.