|Child with Spina Bifida is performing an Elbow Flexion exercise from a seated position.|
- Place the band across (left to right) on the seat of an arm-free chair or wheelchair. Adjust the length of the band so that there is enough slack to create some resistance on the side of arm you are working.
- Sit in the chair or wheelchair on top of the band.
- Wrap the band around the hand with palm facing upward.
- Tie the exerciser at knee level on the side of the chair or across legs
- Bend the elbow holding the band.
- Return to starting position and perform desired number of repetitions.