Table of Contents
NCHPAD NEWS: February 2009
Volume 8, Issue 2
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? Sign Up
To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, send an e-mail to email@example.com with this message in the body of the e-mail:
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
- From the Editor's Desk: In Remembrance of Anne Hopkins
- Director's Column: Don't Die of a Broken Heart This Valentine's Day
- From the Information Specialist's Desk: Share the Wealth
- NCHPAD New Document: Person-First Language and Disability Awareness: Interaction Tips for the Fitness Professional
- F.I.T.T.: NCPAD's 14-Week Plan to a Healthier You!
- Nutrition Spotlight: The Key Ingredients
- Community Voice & Video Corner: Success is a Journey . . . Not a Destination
- NUDGE: The Burn Machine
- Book Review: Therapeutic Tai Chi: My Journey with Multiple Sclerosis My Path with Tai Chi
- Emerging Evidence in Health and Disability: Exercise Induced Change in Psychological Well-being among Spinal Cord Injury
- In the News ....
- Events, Conferences and Programs
- Grants and Funding Opportunities
- Participation in Research