This is a
directory of organizations that are related to various disabilities and
health conditions as well as inclusive or adapted activities or sports.
You can either browse the organizations by name, state or country, or you can search by a key word or text in order to locate an organization that is associated with a specific topic.
Organizations in New York
- 92nd Street Y
- Achilles International
- AHRC-New York City
- American Community Gardening Association
- American Foundation for the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
- American Lung Association of the City of New York
- Asphalt Green
- Association in Manhattan for Autistic Children (AMAC)
- Children's Aid Society
- Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA)
- Easter Seals New York
- GiGi''s Playhouse
- Include NYC
- Lighthouse International
- Michael J. Fox Foundation
- Modest Needs Foundation
- National Association for Visually Handicapped
- National Down Syndrome Society
- National Haemophilia Foundation (NHF) Youthworld
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- National Ramah Commission Inc.
- Parkinson's Disease Foundation, Inc.
- REBA Schools
- Resources for Children with Special Needs, Inc.
- Society for Accessible Travel and Hospitality (SATH)
- Stay Focused, Inc.
- The Association of Junior Leagues International, Inc.
- The Foundation Center
- Visions - Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Women''s Sports Foundation
- YAI-National Institute for People with Disabilities
- YMCA of Greater New York