This is a
directory of organizations that are related to various disabilities and
health conditions as well as inclusive or adapted activities or sports.
You can either browse the organizations by name, state or country, or you can search by a key word or text in order to locate an organization that is associated with a specific topic.
Organizations in Atlanta
- American Association of adaptedSports Programs (AAASP)
- American Association of Adaptive Sport Program
- American Cancer Society
- American College of Rheumatology
- American Disabled Water Skiers
- American Spinal Injury Association
- Arthritis Foundation, Inc.
- Brain Injury Association of Georgia
- Camp Twin Lakes
- Center for Positive Aging
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Chastain Horse Park Ltd.
- Easter Seals Georgia, North
- Easter Seals North Georgia
- Full Radius Dance
- National Down Syndrome Congress (NDSC)
- Pass It On center
- Shepherd Center- Adaptive Sports Center and ProMotion Fitness
- Southeast Disability and Business Technical Assistance Center (DBTAC)
- The Home Depot Foundation
- The MS Center at Shepherd Center