This is a directory of Programs available for people with disabilities and health conditions. NCHPAD’s overall mission is to help people with disabilities find accessible programs and we hope this list will give you a good starting point.
You can either browse the programs by name, state or country, or you can search by a specific zip code and list only the programs closest to you.
Programs in Atlanta
- ALTA Up/Down League
- Aquatic Program - Saint Joseph\'s Outpatient Rehabilitation Care
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP)
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP) - Highland Athletic Club @Atlanta Medical Center
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP) - Piedmont Hospital Health & Fitness Club
- Boccia, The Georgia Blazer - BlazeSports America
- Camp Hardgrove
- CCFA Camp Oasis: Rutledge
- Chastain Horse Park
- Dixie Games - Dixie Wheelchair Athletic Association
- Full Radius Dance Company
- Hispanic Peer Support Group (Spinal Cord Injury)
- North Fulton Therapeutics - Recreation
- Shepherd Center''s Spinal Cord Injury Peer Group
- Shepherd Shooters
- Shepherd Skiers
- Shepherd Spinners
- Spinal Cord Injury Caregivers Support Group
- Therapeutic Horseback Riding and Hippotherapy - Chastain Horse Park Ltd.
- Therapeutic Recreation Patient Programs - Shepherd Center