This is a directory of Programs available for people with disabilities and health conditions. NCHPAD’s overall mission is to help people with disabilities find accessible programs and we hope this list will give you a good starting point.
You can either browse the programs by name, state or country, or you can search by a specific zip code and list only the programs closest to you.
Programs in Anchorage
- Adapted Equestrian Program - Alpine Alternatives, Inc.
- Adaptive Ski - Challenge Alaska
- Alaska Avalanche Sled Hockey
- Alaska Hemophilia Family Camp - Alaska Hemophilia Association
- Anchorage Senior Center
- Camp Abilities (Alaska)
- Camp Alpine - Alpine Alternatives, Inc.
- Camp Kushtaka-Diabetes Camp
- Camp Shriver
- Carriage Driving - The Rainbow Connection
- Champ Camp for Kids with Asthma - American Lung Association of Alaska
- Day Outings Program - Alpine Alternatives, Inc.
- Downhill Ski Program - Alpine Alternatives
- Equestrian Program - Alpine Alternatives, Inc.
- Equine Assisted Therapy and Adaptive Sports Riding - The Rainbow Connection
- Hippotherapy - The Rainbow Connection
- MDA Camp - Anchorage
- Sadler's Alaska Challenge
- Sadler's Midnight Sun Ultra Challenge
- Sports & Recreation for People with Developmental Disabilities
- Therapeutic Recreation - Anchorage Parks and Recreation
- Youth Competitive Sports Program
- Youth Development Sports Program