Resources for Teaching and Learning Yoga
- Heriza, N. (2004). Dr. Yoga: A complete program for discovering the head-to-toe benefits of yoga. Tarcher/Penguin: New York, NY.
- Sumar, S. (1998). Yoga for the special child: A therapeutic approach for infants and children with Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, learning disabilities. Special Yoga Publications: Evanston, IL.
- Yoga for the Special Child - A schedule for Yoga for the Special Child Teacher Training Programs is posted on their website
- Chair Yoga: The Sitting Mountain Series (CD) by Lakshmi Voelker - http://yogawithlakshmi.com/
- YogaKids - http://www.yogakids.com
- Hatha Yoga Lesson web site: http://www.hathayogalesson.com
- Yoga with a Master (Hatha Yoga video recommended by Cedars-Sinai Preventive and Rehabilitative Cardiac Center). http://iymagazine.org/shop.html