Wild Salmon with Broccoli and Rice
Makes 2 servings (1 salmon fillet, 1¼ cup broccoli and 1 cup rice)
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g
Saturated Fat 1 g
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 45 g
Sodium 403 mg
Potassium 113 mg
Carbohydrates 48 g
Dietary Fiber 7 g
Sugars 4 g
Protein 26 g
*The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.
- 2 frozen wild salmon fillets, thawed
- Black pepper
- 2 lemon slices
- 1 package (12oz. bag) Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamers: Broccoli Florets
- Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice: Whole Grain Brown
- Preheat oven broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and place salmon fillets on top. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place in broiler and cook for about seven minutes or until fish is cooked through.
- While fish is cooking, prepare steamer bag and rice using package instructions.
Serve fish with lemon slices and enjoy!