This is a directory of Programs available for people with disabilities and health conditions. NCHPAD’s overall mission is to help people with disabilities find accessible programs and we hope this list will give you a good starting point.
You can either browse the programs by name, state or country, or you can search by a specific zip code and list only the programs closest to you.
Programs in Colorado Springs
- Aqua-Fitness - City of Colorado Springs Therapeutic Recreation Department
- Arthritis Foundation Aquatic Program (AFAP) - Aquatics and Fitness Center (AFC)
- Colorado Jr. Wheelchair Sports Camp - Wheelchair Sports, USA
- Creative Movement - City of Colorado Springs Therapeutic Recreation Department
- Euradell McRae
- Mighty Kids Sports
- Peak Parent Center
- Rez Camp
- The Carousel - A Special Riding Facility
- The Equine Approach LLC
- USA Swimming Adapted
- Visually Impaired and Blind Skiers (VIBES) of the Colorado Springs Community