This is a
directory of organizations that are related to various disabilities and
health conditions as well as inclusive or adapted activities or sports.
You can either browse the organizations by name, state or country, or you can search by a key word or text in order to locate an organization that is associated with a specific topic.
Organizations in Columbus
- Columbus Therapeutic Recreation (BlazeSports)
- Easter Seals Central and Southeast Ohio
- Fore Hope, Inc
- National Beep Baseball Association
- Ohio Center for Deafblind Education
- Ohio State University Medical Center Patient Education
- Ohio State University's Adapted Recreational Sports Program
- Pilot Dogs, Inc
- Polk County Recreation
- The Adaptive Adventure Sports Coalition