Downloadable Toolkit and Graphics
Regular physical activity in childhood and adolescence is important for promoting lifelong health and well-being and preventing a variety of health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, depression and anxiety and many others. This April, NCHPAD wants to share our NEW video on the benefits of inclusive PE classes. Join us in sharing the suggested messages below because #MovementMatters!
What we’re sharing:
*NEW* How Inclusive Physical Education in School Benefits All Students
o Will be LIVE starting April 1, 2022
o Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_gMHxUfnvc
Have your own inclusive PE resources to share?
Connect with us! We’d love to share them.
• Send an email to email@example.com
• Or, message us on social @NCHPAD
Tips for creating accessible social media posts:
• Use ‘camel case’ when using hashtags on platforms. Example: #HashtagExample instead of #hashtagexample.
• Add image descriptions to make your content accessible.
• When possible, have links and hashtags at the end of your message.
Click here to download the #MovementMatters campaign materials.