Dark Chocolate Covered Strawberries
In this Awesome Mary Show video, Mary demonstrates how easy preparing a healthy meal or snack can be. Chocolate covered strawberries are a delicious dessert and only require two ingredients. This recipe is simple for anyone to prepare in the kitchen!
- 1 measuring cup
- 1 spoon
- 1 plate
- A microwave
- 1 carton of strawberries
- 1 ½ cups of dark chocolate chips
- Rinse strawberries and allow to air dry.
- Place dark chocolate chips in microwave-safe measuring cup, and microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Stir chocolate with spoon.
- If chocolate is not completely melted, place bowl back in the microwave for 30 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted.
- Stir chocolate again until smooth.
- Grab a dry strawberry by the stem, and dip it in the chocolate.
- Place chocolate covered strawberry on plate.
- Repeat until all strawberries have been dipped in chocolate.
- Chill strawberries for 15-30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Flavor up your strawberries even more by sprinkling coconut flakes or sliced almonds on the chocolate before it hardens.