Bagel Egg Sandwich
In this episode of the Awesome Mary Cooking Show, Mary demonstrates how to prepare a quick breakfast sandwich using only four ingredients. This bagel egg sandwich is an easy recipe to have on-hand when making breakfast in a hurry. This recipe is a good source of protein and can be easily taken on-the-go. For more ideas, try using a whole grain bagel or adding other toppings, such as: spinach, tomatoes, and avocado.
• 1 mug
• 1 spoon
• 1 fork
• 1 plate
• 1 tablespoon
• A microwave
• A toaster
• 1 Egg
• 1 Tbs Milk
• 1 Cheese slice
• 1 Bagel, whole grain if possible
1. Crack the egg into the mug. Throw away the egg shell and wash hands.
2. Add 1 tablespoon of milk into the mug. Mix together with a spoon.
3. Place the mug into the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
4. Remove the mug carefully and set aside.
5. Toast the bagel in a toaster.
6. Place the toasted bagel onto the plate.
7. Use a fork to transfer the egg from the mug onto the bagel and add the cheese.
8. Close the bagel into a sandwich and enjoy!