|Lives in||Moosup CT|
|About||My name is Abby and I love to play sports. I'm a Global Messenger and Health Messenger for Special Olympics CT. I like to work out at the gym and at home because I do classes at the gym and home. I have become more confident about trying new machines at the gym and love doing them.|
Badges AwardedScroll over icons to view details
This badge was awarded for completing the 14 Week personalization survey!
Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!
What is the program?
- Description: A free, personalized, web-based physical activity and nutrition program
- Target Audience: People with mobility limitations, chronic health conditions and physical disabilities
- Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices
- Duration: 14 weeks
How does it work?
- You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.
- We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.
- Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.
What do I get throughout the program?
- New, personalized weekly exercises
- Physical activity and nutrition tips
- Motivational resources
- Weekly recipes
- Features to help you track your activity and what you eat
- Optional reminders and alerts
- Opportunities to connect with other participants
- Access to 14-Week coaches