This is a directory of Programs available for people with disabilities and health conditions. NCHPAD’s overall mission is to help people with disabilities find accessible programs and we hope this list will give you a good starting point.
You can either browse the programs by name, state or country, or you can search by a specific zip code and list only the programs closest to you.
Programs in Los Angeles
- A.skate Foundation
- Broadway Gymnastics School
- Camp Esperanza
- Camp Ramah in California, Inc.
- Camp Ronald McDonald for Good Times
- CCFA Camp Oasis: Lake Hughes
- Elysian Park Therapeutic Recreation Center, City of Los Angeles Dept. of Recreation and Parks, Therapeutics Division
- Fitness and Wellness UCLA
- Hand Cycling UCLA
- Infinite Dreams Bethune Theatredanse
- Los Angeles County Parks and Recreation Center
- Martin Luther King Therapeutic Center
- Mind Body UCLA
- Saturday Opportunities for Adaptive Recreation (SOAR)
- The Unrecables (formerly DS/USA of Southern California)
- UCLA Adaptive Programs
- UCLA Recreation
- UCLA Swim Lessons
- Wheelchair Basketball UCLA