1. United States. (2010). 2010 ADA standards for accessible design. Washington, D.C.: Dept. of Justice.
2. (2016 January, 12th) Using Technology in Physical Education [The Official SPARK blog]. Retrieved from https://sparkpe.org/blog/using-technology-in-physical-education/
3. Robinson, J. (2016, August 24th). How to Make a QR Code Treasure Hunt [The PEGEEK] Retrieved from https://thepegeek.com/2016/08/make-qr-code-treasure-hunt/
4. Lynch, M. (2017, June 1st). How Technology Can Benefit Physical Education Classes. Retrieved from http://blogs.edweek.org/edweek/education_futures/2017/06/how_technology_can_benefit_physical_education_classes.html
5. (2018 May 22nd) Scavenger Hunts: Creating a QR code Hunt! Retrieved from https://learn.canvas.net/courses/96/pages/scavenger-hunts-creating-a-qr-code-hunt