This is a directory of Programs available for people with disabilities and health conditions. NCHPAD’s overall mission is to help people with disabilities find accessible programs and we hope this list will give you a good starting point.
You can either browse the programs by name, state or country, or you can search by a specific zip code and list only the programs closest to you.
Programs in Salt Lake City
- Access Utah Network
- Camp Kostopulos - Kostopulos Dream Foundation
- I Can Camp Program
- National Federation of the Blind
- SPLORE (Special Populations Learning Outdoor Recreation and Education)
- University of Utah Rehabilitation and Wellness Clinic, Exercise Program for Individuals with Neurological Disabilities
- Utah Division of Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired