Think you have what it takes to design a workout for the Champion's Rx? Send us your workout and you could be featured in an upcoming daily dose. Read the rules and eligibility below and download the form for submission. Email your submission to email@example.com.
Champion’s Rx Workout Submission:
Rules and Eligibility
- The workout submitted must be appropriate for at least one ability league as stated on the CRx page under “key to leagues.”
- Workouts submitted must be the entrant’s original work.
- By submitting to NCHPAD you are authorizing full use of your workouts, photos, and videos to be used by NCHPAD as we deem appropriate.
- We encourage individuals of all abilities and limitations to submit and appear in photos or videos of the given workout.
- Each individual may submit multiple entries.
- Workouts must be submitted via the entry form and include all necessary information to be considered for posting. Email Entries to : firstname.lastname@example.org. A sample completed form is also available in PDF format.
- NCHPAD will email a confirmation once it has been received.
- Entrants must have exclusive rights to the submitted workouts. By submitting a workout, photos and or videos you are acknowledging that the National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability will gain rights to the submission along with any modifications or changes that may be made. There is no compensation for submissions other than recognition on the day posted.
- We reserve the right to post your workout, photos, or video. If we choose to do so you will be cited as the author.
- Entries should be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Complete workout for one class with written description
- Complete workout for one class with written description and photos
- Complete workout for one class with written description, photos and videos
- Complete workout for two or three classes with written description
- Complete workout for two or three classes with written description and photos
- Complete workout for two or three classes with written description, photos and videos
Disclaimer: Proper precautions must be taken before you begin an exercise program. An understanding of your current health status and potential problems is necessary for you to exercise safely. Please contact your physician if you have any concerns. This program is intended to incorporate high-intensity physical activity into your daily life, but should not be used in place of physical therapy, professional medical advice, or treatment.