How to Get Started
- Try to schedule a regular time during the week that your family can exercise or practice other activities together.
- Start a log of fitness activities for each family member and reward the children with stickers for each day they participate in a fitness activity.
- Try to adapt all the activities to meet everyone's fitness level, especially for those with special needs.
- Buy toys that promote physical activity.
- Use physical activity instead of food as a reward. For example, play at the park as a family after chores are done.