Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes and Cauliflower
- 2 1/2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- salt to taste
- Combine potatoes and chicken broth in a slow cooker.
- Cook potatoes on Low for 3 hours. Add cauliflower and continue cooking on Low another 3 hours.
- Stir milk, butter, sour cream, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and salt into the potato mixture. Mash with a potato masher or blend with an immersion blender to desired consistency.
- Continue cooking until hot, about 10 minutes more.