|About||My name is Aubry and I love outdoor adventure! I have been limited in my mobility, especially my favorite, mountain biking, since I had a car accident in April 2023 that gave me two herniated discs and a mountain bike crash In May 2023 and subsequent triceps tendon avulsion surgery. I have been working with a physical therapist for 15 weeks, but I just moved and switched insurance and I am not quite done. I do not have full range of motion of my lower back nor if my left arm. I have an extremely hard time straightening my arm all the way and I cannot bend it all the way. I have basically not strength in my left tricep and I cannot allow it to Be weight bearing. I also have PCOS, so I need help balancing everything with nutrition without falling into my past disordered eating habits.|
Badges AwardedScroll over icons to view details
This badge was awarded for logging in 25 times. Earn yours by logging in too!
This badge was awarded for completing the 14 Week personalization survey!
This badge was awarded for logging in 10 times. Earn yours by logging in too!
This badge was awarded for logging in 5 times. Earn yours by logging in too!
Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!
What is the program?
- Description: A free, personalized, web-based physical activity and nutrition program
- Target Audience: People with mobility limitations, chronic health conditions and physical disabilities
- Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices
- Duration: 14 weeks
How does it work?
- You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.
- We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.
- Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.
What do I get throughout the program?
- New, personalized weekly exercises
- Physical activity and nutrition tips
- Motivational resources
- Weekly recipes
- Features to help you track your activity and what you eat
- Optional reminders and alerts
- Opportunities to connect with other participants
- Access to 14-Week coaches