|About||My name is Georgetta and I love traveling and physical activities. I have somewhat limited mobility due to an accident in which my back was injured resulting in several surgeries. Currently I am limited in the amount of standing, flexibility and motion of my back and neck. I have been looking for a program that will assist me in getting back some of things that I have lost over the last three years such as weight gain, self-esteem, interest in doing things again.|
Group exercise classes and/or exercise equipment
Badges AwardedScroll over icons to view details
This badge was earned for signing in to access Week 7 resources. Sign in each week see the newest resources and earn your badge!
Ready, Set, Go!
This badge was earned for reading the "Getting Started" resource. Are you ready?
On the Losing Team!
This badge was earned by reading about weight loss. Earn yours today!
This badge was earned for signing in to access Week 4 resources. Sign in each week see the newest resources and earn your badge!
This badge was earned for signing into access Week 2 resources. Sign in to see the newest resources and earn your badge!
This badge was awarded for completing the 14 Week personalization survey!
Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!
What is the program?
- Description: A free, personalized, web-based physical activity and nutrition program
- Target Audience: People with mobility limitations, chronic health conditions and physical disabilities
- Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices
- Duration: 14 weeks
How does it work?
- You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.
- We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.
- Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.
What do I get throughout the program?
- New, personalized weekly exercises
- Physical activity and nutrition tips
- Motivational resources
- Weekly recipes
- Features to help you track your activity and what you eat
- Optional reminders and alerts
- Opportunities to connect with other participants
- Access to 14-Week coaches