Meal #2: Veggie Wrap
Recipe from http://www.theskinnyfork.com/blog/healthy-veggie-wrap
Yields: 1 serving
Serving size: 1 wrap
- 1 low-carb whole-wheat tortilla
- 1 tablespoon hummus
- 1/2 medium avocado, mashed
- 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts
- 1/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 roasted bell pepper (from jar), sliced
- Pack vegetables, hummus and tortilla in separate containers or portions of one container. Assemble wrap at lunchtime to avoid a soggy tortilla.
- To assemble wrap, lay out your tortilla and top with one tablespoon of hummus.
- Add the mashed avocado over the hummus, followed by about one-quarter cup of sprouts.
- Top the sprouts off with the carrots and bell pepper. Then roll it all up!
- Cut in half and serve right away.
- Pair this wrap with a small yogurt with sliced fruit.
Calories: 305 | Fat: 21 g | Carb: 38 g | Fiber: 20 g | Protein: 12 g | Sugar: 2 g | Sodium: 798 mg