Updates & Upcoming Events
New newsletter format coming soon!
As part of our neverending goal to better meet the needs of you our readers, we will greet 2015 with a modified newsletter format. We will once again be emailing "inclusive.health.connection." to all of you monthly. We will be adopting a new, interactive format that we believe will provide more benefit and insight to all of you. We can't wait to debut this exciting new version of "inclusive.health.connection."
Wodapaloosa (WZA) is a weekend-long fitness festival and competition, testing physical and mental capacity. The festival will be held in Miami, Florida, in January 2015. This year, a newly added "Adaptive Athlete Division" will feature 20 athletes. Read more about the festival and individual competitors by clicking here.
- National ADA Symposium 2015
- Wednesday, January 7, 2015
- 12pm CST
- This program will offer updates and insights on the latest ADA regulations and guidelines, strategies, and best practices.
- Accessible Hospitals and Medical Care Facilities
- Thursday, January 8, 2015
- 2.30pm EST
- Presenters will discuss several aspects of these facilities and their components in depth in terms of ADA requirements and other accessibility needs.
- 15th Anniversary Assistive Technology Industry Association (ATIA) Conference
- January 27-31, 2015
- Orlando, FL
- ATIA is the largest international conference to showcase all existing and emerging forms of assistive technology. To learn more about the conference and how to stay up to date on all the newest forms of assistive technology benefiting people with disability, visit the website.