For more helpful tips and recipes, visit the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics’ Kids Eat Right website (http://www.eatright.org/kids/).
- 10 Healthy Kids Recipes. Nosh and Nourish. http://noshandnourish.com/content/10-healthy-kids-recipes-theyll-gobble-down
- Make Sunday Dinner a Family Affair. Kids Eat Right. http://www.eatright.org/kids/article.aspx?id=6442469946&terms=family%20dinner
- Meal Planning Tips for a Healthy Family. Whole Foods Market. http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/healthy-eating/kid-friendly/meal-planning-tips-healthy-family
- Overweight and Obesity: Data Statistics. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. http://www.cdc.gov/obesity/data/childhood.html
- Rimmer JH, Yamaki K, Davis BM, Wang E, Vogel LC. Obesity and overweight prevalence among adolescents with disabilities. Prev Chronic Dis 2011;8(2):A41. http://www.cdc.gov/pcd/issues/2011/mar/10_0099.htm
- Veggies: The Stars at Your Dinner Table. Kids Eat Right. http://www.eatright.org/kids/article.aspx?id=6442471015