12. Raise the Roof: This one will work your shoulders and test your balance. Double whammy! Grab two books and hold them with your palms up. Raise your hands up towards the roof and lower back down with your elbows even with shoulders. Complete 8-10 reps.
13. Chest Fly: Grab two objects such as a full water bottle and hold in each hand. Begin with your arms fully extended out in front of your body. With objects in hand, keeping the extension, move your arms out to the side and pull them back into the starting position.
14. Shoulder Roll Back: Posture is a big concern while working at a desk. Roll your shoulders back and squeeze your shoulder blades together holding for 10 seconds. Repeat the movement five times.
15. Wall Push-up: Start standing or seated in a chair about two feet from a sturdy wall. Lean forward until your palms are against the wall and then bend your elbows to push yourself towards the wall. Hold the push-up for a few seconds and then push back out to the starting position. Complete for 10 reps.
16. Seated Crunches: Grab an object with a little weight (textbook, purse, etc.) and hold it up against your forehead. Sitting up tall in your chair or wheelchair crunch forward pulling in your abdominals and release back up. Complete 10-12 crunches.
17. Overhead triceps extension: Grab one or two books depending on how much weight you want and hold it with both hands, arms fully extended above your head. Bend your elbows back and release up to the starting position. Complete 10-12 reps.