1. Jog in Place: This exercise can be done seated or standing. Continue the movement for one minute. If standing, increase intensity by picking up your knees.
2. Ski Arms: Hold arms up and out fully extended with one arm forward and the other back. Swap arms back and forth moving continuously for one minute.
3. Seated Dancing: There is no shame in a quick bout of seated dancing. Maybe you have a closed door or cubicle barrier. Regardless, let loose for one minute and get your heart pumping.
4. Punch it Out: Need a quick stress relief? Nothing is better than some air punches. From a seated or standing position take some jabs into the air continuously for one minute. To ramp up the intensity grab some full water bottles for added weight or perform in a squat position if standing.
5. Arm Circles: Sit up tall on the edge of your chair or wheelchair with your arms fully extended out to the side. Start by making small circles and work your way up to larger circles. Continue the movement for one minute.