Table of Contents
NCHPAD NEWS: December 2005
Volume 4, Issue 12
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? Sign Up
To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, send an e-mail to email@example.com with this message in the body of the e-mail:
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
- From the Editor's Desk: Health-Filled Plans for the New Year
- Director's Column: Evidence-Based Practice in Disability and Public Health
- New NCHPAD Document: Quality Health Care Systems for Persons with Disabilities
- F.I.T.T.: Fitness Ideas, Trends, & Topics: Key Components of a Successful Health Promotion Program for All Individuals, Including People with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- From the Information Specialist's Desk: Join the APHA DisAbility SPIG!
- Rectech's National Users with Disabilities Group Exercising (NUDGE): The Equicizer Mechanical Horse
- What Have I Learned This Month: It Pays to Fidget
- NCHPAD Video Corner: Scuba for Persons with Disabilities
- NCHPAD Research Corner: Conference on Exercise and Recreational Technologies and Research Abstract on Reviews of Outcomes of Cardiovascular Exercise Programs for People with Down Syndrome
- Nutrition Spotlight: Healthy Holidays -- Is it Possible?
- Grant Opportunities