Table of Contents
NCHPAD NEWS: April 2005
Volume 4, Issue 4
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe section at the bottom of this newsletter, or send an e-mail to email@example.com with this message in the body of the e-mail:
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
- Director's Column: Transportation Barriers Keep Health Promotion Activities at a Distance
- From the Information Specialist's Desk
- NCHPAD Video Corner: New Exercise Clips on Persons with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Book Review: Inclusion: Including People with Disabilities in Parks and Recreation Opportunities
- NCHPAD Research Corner: Strength Training for Persons with Cerebral Palsy
- Nutrition Corner: Nutrition for Persons with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Public Health Corner: Navigating Medicare and Medicaid for People with Disabilities
- Can You Identify the Accessibility Problem in this Photo?
- Graduate Study
Disclaimer: Proper precautions must be taken before you begin an exercise program. An understanding of your current health status and potential problems is necessary for you to exercise safely. Please contact your physician if you have any concerns. This program is intended to incorporate high-intensity physical activity into your daily life, but should not be used in place of physical therapy, professional medical advice, or treatment.