Table of Contents
NCHPAD NEWS: April 2005
Volume 4, Issue 4
A monthly publication of NCHPAD - the NATIONAL CENTER on HEALTH, PHYSICAL ACTIVITY, and DISABILITY www.ncpad.org.
Not a subscriber? To sign up for this free monthly electronic newsletter, go to the Subscribe/Unsubscribe section at the bottom of this newsletter, or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with this message in the body of the e-mail:
THIS MONTH'S TOPICS
- Director's Column: Transportation Barriers Keep Health Promotion Activities at a Distance
- From the Information Specialist's Desk
- NCHPAD Video Corner: New Exercise Clips on Persons with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Book Review: Inclusion: Including People with Disabilities in Parks and Recreation Opportunities
- NCHPAD Research Corner: Strength Training for Persons with Cerebral Palsy
- Nutrition Corner: Nutrition for Persons with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities
- Public Health Corner: Navigating Medicare and Medicaid for People with Disabilities
- Can You Identify the Accessibility Problem in this Photo?
- Graduate Study