What others have said about the 14-Week program:
"I am a 62-year-old, T-5 paraplegic, female. This was just the exercise program I was looking for. I love the cardio workouts most of all! I am now moving and feeling so much better than before I started this program."
"I thought the program was very good, especially for those who are intimidated by starting a program. It allows you to work at your own pace and you can see your progress as you gradually increase in strength and endurance. I had given up on exercising because of fibromyalgia pain but have found that movement actually helps me to feel better and it challenges me at the level I am currently at."
"I have lived with MS for almost 30 years and the program provided me with the encouragement and incentive to get more active in accordance with my abilities."
If you have already registered for the program please log in. If you are a new user, please watch the video above, read the description of the program in the column to your right, and explore the site to learn more about the content of the NCPAD 14-Week Program. Then, register for the program to receive weekly exercise and nutrition resources and tips from the National Center on Physical Activity and Disability that will help keep you motivated to stay on track for your health and fitness goals. By registering, you will also gain exclusive access to exercise and nutrition experts who can provide you with personalized guidance along the way. Join us on a 14-week journey to a healthier you!
If you have any questions regarding the program or registration, please contact a NCPAD coach via email, telephone or live chat. This information can be found on the bottom of the page.
In order to best receive all of the resources the NCPAD 14-Week Program has to offer, it is suggested that you use a broadband internet connection.
Welcome to NCPAD's 14-Week Program to a Healthier You!
What is the program?
- Description: A free, personalized, web-based physical activity and nutrition program
- Target Audience: People with mobility limitations, chronic health conditions and physical disabilities
- Goal: To help you get moving and making healthy nutrition choices
- Duration: 14 weeks
How does it work?
- You register for the program and tell us a little about yourself.
- We take the information you gave us and, to the best of our abilities, provide you with personalized resources and exercises that meet your individual needs over the course of 14 weeks.
- Because there is new material each week that builds on the previous weeks, the program works best if you visit at least once a week.
What do I get throughout the program?
- New, personalized weekly exercises
- Physical activity and nutrition tips
- Motivational resources
- Weekly recipes
- Features to help you track your activity and what you eat
- Optional reminders and alerts
- Opportunities to connect with other participants
- Access to 14-Week coaches